Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well.... I'm not sure how much farther I am since my last post. (That is actually not true. )

I figured out my blog name, so I could send it to a friend. (Yeah Me!!! I was starting to lose my patience that I couldn't figure it out.) It teaches me that I should write this stuff down somewhere.... But to be honest I would put it in such a safe spot I wouldn't be able to find it again. ( I lose more stuff that way.)

I logged on to follow my friends blog. ( Yeah!!) I cleaned up mine a little. (Yeah!!) It's getting a little easier....someday I'll look back at this & laugh. ( Or as the phelps fan says "OR CRY!!!")

On a different note, I dressed my son up in his Halloween costume & took him to see his Great Gpa at his asst. living apt. complex. Nice place.

So fun though, they loved seeing him!!! My son was really great about it all. ( The weather was so warm today that his super warm polar fleece, full body, with hoodie, purple dragon costume was a bit much. God Bless him!!!) I made sure I didn't leave him in it for more than 5-6 mins. Good Kid.

We got some good pictures of them together & some of him with his poppie & gma. We had lunch & generally enjoyed our visit. It was a sad day for Grt Gpa & Poppie. Today was the 1st anniversary of the passing of Grt Gma & Mom. So it was good to see "Little Boy" all dressed up. It did both of them some good I think.

Tommorrow we're all over the place!! Two naps(Here's hoping), a lunching at the Huzbums work that I have to take food to, find a possible replacement outfit ( 1st still a little too big..of course) for son's Sunday Baptism, & finnally spend the evening at my parents for son's 1st night of Tricker-Treating(Fun!!!), closed out by My oldest DTR spending the night with us ( God-dtr). I'm grateful though, good family, good frds, & good times...what more can a person ask for.

No comments: